Rango de Edad: 25-50 años
Idioma (s): Inglés
Jornada: Tiempo completo
Otros conocimientos: Microsoft Excel
Disponibilidad para viajar: No
Disponibilidad para cambiar residencia: No
Licencia de Conducir: No es requerida
Fecha de Contratación: 14-07-2020
Vacantes: 1 puesto
Tipo de Contrato: Tiempo indefinido
The team leader is responsible for the day-to-day operations of a team of representatives. This position has a direct and immediate impact on the overall efficiency and profitability of the company.
• 1 year experience in a similar position
• Customer service oriented
• A strong product and process knowledge
• Call shepherding experience
• Retention skills
• Tech savvy
• Excel knowledge.
• Leadership skills.
• Planning and organizational skills.
• Schedule flexibility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plans, directs, supervises, and evaluates workflow. Coordinates work activities to achieve the volume expected to meet operational requirements.
• Responsible for the day-to-day application of organizational policies and procedures. Recognizes and recommends operational improvements.
• Monitor attendance, adherence and performance of associates according to established standards.
• Identify and implement initiatives, activities to keep associates motivated.
• Anticipate escalations and take over calls when needed.
• Assist, provide guidance and constant feedback and coaching to the associates.
• Achieve associates commitments to reach individual and team targets.
• Monitor queue and track inbound calls. Keep associates aware of inbound calls and abandonment rate.
• Review and approve payroll. Enter and apply agents HR Exceptions.
• Generate reports.
• Shepherds calls
• Help out with the escalation queue